Wednesday 24 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: 26's Test (PD) Insex

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
26's Test (PD) Insex
Jul 24th 2013, 14:48


Studio: Insex
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

I come form a small town in Texas and had barley visited any place except for the occasional party or to go to a club. Mainly I stayed at home with my two horses and my dogs. I had dreamed of going to a big city and leaving the great state of Texas to broaden my horizons. So when I received a trip to the Big Apple for a present form my daddy. I was thrilled. He looked a little tense about me leaving. When I gushed and told him how happy I was, daddy just looked proud. Never leaving Texas before I was pretty tired and the flight hadn?t been easy. I felt the need for a drink of Jack and coke so I wondered out of my hotel to a near by bar. I was drinking my drink, a double. Then a dark stranger walked in. In Texas we know no strangers so I offered him the seat next to me. He smiled coyly at me and introduced himself as PD. I replied "I'm Darlynn" and continued to tell him my life story. After my story was complete, and I went back down to my drink I saw it was empty. PD promptly got up to get me another. While I drank my drink PD asked me if I had ever heard of BDSM. I asked him what that meant. He told me the meaning and continued to explain about it. I felt strange about this topic. I was somehow very aroused by the idea of being tied up and having a man take me like that. I asked him how one got into this life style, he told me he was glad I asked. He said, "I'll show you a New World." With that he handed me a card put money on the table and left. I looked at the address on the card and realized it was this street. I got up and ran after him. "Wait, PD! Wait up!" I don?t know why I chased him, but I felt like I needed something in my sheltered world to change. He kept walking and I followed him. I followed him into a big industrial type building, quickly going up several flights of stairs about 20 steps behind him. When I came to his loft, I pushed the door and it opened. The room was empty except a stool. Plenty of gadgets hung from the ceiling. I couldn't see PD; I went to the stool and sat on it taking in the gadgets and tools I had never seen before. Then I saw PD. He walked up and put on the video camera and asked me a few questions. Realizing the camera was on made me modest.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 295.6 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: