Monday 1 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Abigail Johnson

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Abigail Johnson
Jul 1st 2013, 10:56


Release Year: 2010
Cast: Abigail Johnson
Genres: Teen, Amateur, Students, Blonde

Hi there guys. It is me, Spunky Bee again. I thought I would share how my day went. As you can imagine, I couldn't help but to get all naughty and play with my wet pussy. It started out when I was looking through magazines and cutting out pictures of all the guys that I thought were cute. While looking at them, I was imagining all the dirty things they would do to me. One guy would rip my shirt off and start sucking on my little titties. Another young stud would spread my legs apart and stick his tongue right up into my pussy. I got so horny thinking about all the naughty things that I wanted to feel that my hand started to roam into my stockings. Already my shaved pussy was so wet. The juices were making my pantyhose stick to my pink parts. What made me horniest of although was that you guys would watch me playing with myself. I love knowing that your big cock is rock hard and you are jerking it while thinking about hammering deep into my tight snatch.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 250kbps





File size: 622.3 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: