Thursday 4 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: CH-96

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
CH-96
Jul 4th 2013, 11:21


Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did't know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 624.5 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: