Wednesday 24 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: CH-99

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
CH-99
Jul 24th 2013, 14:54


Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots

I like sportsmen a lot. I like soccer boys. I like swimmers. But I LOVE skaters. I cannot even exactly say why. This fetish of mine must have developed in my adolescence. When I walked down the streets of beautiful Prague I came along the national monument. Some typical communist building. Martial and pompous. Nowadays boys hang around in this area. And skaters as well. So I took a closer look and it didn't take long till I spotted the perfect match. Lean, athletic and with typical skater clothes. I started to talk to him. Well, he was a bit curious why I had a cam with me. But I got used to that reaction. After a while I came to the point. And I found out that he was nearly broke. As I said - a good match.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:25
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1134kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 494.3 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: