Saturday 20 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Czech Hunter 87

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Czech Hunter 87
Jul 20th 2013, 15:20


Release Year: 2013
Studio: Czech Hunter
Cast: noname
Genres: Gay,anal,hardcore
Video language: English

It has been quite a while since I went the last time to a fitness centre. Just a year ago you would have found me there at least twice a week. And I still remember well how I adored my first trainer there when I was innocent 19. So when I saw this guy today with his typical fitness bag and the already muscular shape I had to address him. He wasn't really friendly when I asked him for a short interview in front of my cam. But I can be persistent. I told him that I have a project about people and their jobs. When he told me that he is a fitness trainer I was totally crazy for him. Well, anything else was just a question of money. More money than usually but this investment was more than worth it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 533.7 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: