Saturday 20 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Czech Hunter 88

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Czech Hunter 88
Jul 20th 2013, 14:20


Release Year: 2013
Studio: Czech Hunter
Cast: noname
Genres: Gay,anal,hardcore
Video language: English

I love to philosophize about my sexual preferences. Yes, I am into straight boys. And yes, I like blondes more. Maybe because I am blond myself. And unlike Jiri I am more into boys who have a job already rather than students.. The boy I met this day was blond and well - well, he didn't have a job yet - but he wants to become a plumber. So far so good. I am still not sure if he was open minded or just stupid... it was really easy to make him show off, jerk and suck me. And not even expensive Maybe he was even bi-curious but he insisted that he was straight. Anyway - he was a great catch. I will never forget how he was moaning and screaming when I fucked his little virgin-hole. Deal is deal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 391.0 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: