Thursday 11 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Czech Hunter–97

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Czech Hunter–97
Jul 11th 2013, 11:44


Release Year: 2013
Cast: Georgio Black
Genres: Muscle, Hunks, Big Dick, Uncut, Tattoos, Outdoors, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial

Shorts, shorts, shorts... wherever I look - cute guys in shorts. I have to take care not to run around with a boner the whole day now that the summer finally arrived. My plan for today was to find a cute jogger or cyclist. But what I saw today didn't really attract me. So I will keep that idea for later. But when I checked out a pub I noticed one boy who had a really cute smile. When I approached him I was happy to hear that he was already eighteen. He obviously could use the money and so he agreed to show me his body and to give me a blow-job in the park. Just when I deep-throated him somebody disturbed us. Well, we changed the place and I asked him for a fuck not knowing that somebody would watch us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 443.1 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: