Wednesday 10 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Doug Acre Serviced

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Doug Acre Serviced
Jul 10th 2013, 12:10


Release Year: 2012
Studio: Jake Cruise
Cast: Doug Acre
Video language: English

I get to play with Doug Acre who packs some serious meat. He's got a monster dong and a smooth, athletic body to go along with it. Doug is wearing a sexy black thong which can barely fit his cock, even when it's soft! As soon as I get him hard it can't be contained. On the bed I attack his huge prick. Tears of joy stream down my face after deep-throating Doug. It was a real challenge, but well worth choking on! Doug flips over and I have a go at his tasty ass, tonguing it thoroughly. All that ass-eating makes me hungry for more cock! Doug takes care of that, fucking my face until my jaw screams in pain. Doug lays down and I get beside him, grabbing his massive meat. My hand wraps around his pole and I jerk up and down. Doug explodes all over his abs and I tease his sensitive prick. I lap up some cum and suck the rest out of his cock. I love the young and the hung.








You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: