Friday 26 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Finn Daniels

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Finn Daniels
Jul 26th 2013, 15:31


Release Year: 2013
Studio: Gloryholesandhandjobs
Cast: Finn Daniels
Genres: Gay
Video language: English

Call me the lucikest black stud on earth. Finn Daniels is about to give me the time of my life by pumping my 3rd leg. He's got muscles that must shine when covered in oil. His abs have no fat on them and it looks like his big strong arms have a histroy of jerking big black dick. Before we get to the festivities I want to show off my toned up black frame and I dare you to find anything at fault with it. Getting my dick hard is easy when I do it but not all white boys have that talent. Fortunately, my gay daddy , Finn Daniels, knows his way around a big black dick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps





File size: 757.4 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: