Tuesday 23 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Gay Search 95

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Gay Search 95
Jul 23rd 2013, 14:55


Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Some people call me crazy. I think I am not but today however I wanted to try something really crazy. I started my hunt in the legendary red light district of Prague. I approached some guys who wanted to visit a girls club. One has been quite and was willing to show off. But then I left the spot for an even more exciting location. It seemed that in a nearby park a wedding was going on. Well, as you know me I would have been even trying to persuade the groom into gay 4 pay sex. But I didn't even meet him. Instead I met a cute guy waiting for his girlfriend who worked there as a waitress. His intention was to bring her back home at night. So he had time. And I had fun talking him into my crazy games.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:06
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1132kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 638.4 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: