Sunday 28 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Study This

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Study This
Jul 28th 2013, 17:33


Release Year: 2011
Cast: Victoria Sky
Genres: Straight, Brunette, Bbw, Bigass, Big tits, Shaved, Tanlines, Latina sex
Video language: English

I was checking out a canal in my neighborhood to see if it was big enough and worth the time to bring out my kayak for some fishing and recreation when I saw Victorya. She was staring intently into her lap top making sure she was investing her money wisely when I made her an offer to make some more money to invest. We negotiated for a little while after I made her comfortable enough to entertain my antics and we finally settled on a price. 500 smackers for us to go back to her place and generate some cash flow from her ass. She got right down to business and took care of me like a pro. Maybe she was the one fishing for some schlub with a couple dollars to give her more money to invest.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:26
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 379.8 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: