Sunday 28 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Sweets Pussy

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Sweets Pussy
Jul 28th 2013, 16:03


Release Year: 2011
Cast: Scarlett Sweets
Genres: straight, blonde, shaved, white, shower, 1on1, blow jobs
Video language: English

Scarlett was hanging out by the pool at this motel I was staying at after a hard night of drinking. She was going through the classifieds trying to find some employment. I approached her, started some small talk and got her comfortable enough to ask her if she would be interested in making some quick cash is she just hung out with me in my motel room. She was a little hesitant at first but I think she felt comfortable knowing the cleaning ladies were making their rounds and if anything bad started to happen she could always scream out for help. She took the gamble. She stripped down to her bra and panties for 200 dollars and still saw a nice big wad of cash in my hand so she said she would fuck me for the rest of the cash. They say great minds think alike and I guess that can also be applied to horny, greedy minds. Her tight pussy gripped my cock and yanked the cum right out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:00
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 31kbps





File size: 495.5 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: