Tuesday 2 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: A Thing of Beauty: A Life Worth Living

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
A Thing of Beauty: A Life Worth Living
Jul 2nd 2013, 11:03


Genres: Outdoors, Muscle Studs, Jocks, Kissing, Anal, Oral, Rimming, Cumshots, Facial

Growing up in southern Louisiana was a blessing and a curse. While I had to hide and bury the core of my being -- my sexuality -- I did however live in a place that celebrated life and living! We lived to eat, drink, and be merry. My early childhood was not extraordinary, but looking back, it was blessed. Summers were spent outside, climbing trees, making forts out of refrigerator boxes, and setting booby traps for my imagined prey.

I lived without a care in the world... until the day I discovered I was falling helplessly in love with my sister's boyfriend. I vividly remember the day I first "felt it" -- he was just coming out of the swimming pool when he flipped back his heavy mane of jet-black hair like only really cool boys could. I watched every drop of water collect and drip off the tips of his wet hair, on to his round shoulders, and down the V of his back, all the way to the base of his cut-off jean shorts.

I was soon admonished by my sisters and mom when they discovered my secret. "Boys do not like boys," they said, and from that day on, I was very aware that something is wrong here and that fitting in and hiding the best part of me was going to be necessary for survival.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 95kbps





File size: 573.1 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: