Wednesday 9 September 2009

crabbydad - I Know That Bitch!

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. I Know That Bitch!
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

I Know That Bitch!

The Old Lady thinks she may have stumbled upon Grover's sister:

Sis?

She's also from Toledo and she looks pretty much exactly like the Grovester. Of course the first thing I said was, "We're not adopting another fucking dog!" But deep down, I thought it would be pretty fucking awesome if a) it actually is his sister and 2) they could hang out together.

But no fucking way.

So, I call upon one of you to adopt Sage and then swing on by for the big family reunion. If she's anything like her brother, she's energetic, fun-loving, loyal and loves to lick her balls. Ready... adopt.


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change your subscription or subscribe

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: