Monday 11 January 2010

crabbydad - The O-Ring of Fire (Fin?)...

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. The O-Ring of Fire (Fin?)...
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

The O-Ring of Fire (Fin?)...

… And the itch raged on. This thing was like some sort of rectal Godzilla… Godzillass. Nothing could stop it – not mineral baths, not mini butt-bullets, not even Mothra carrying a giant tube of Preparation H. I was all ready to have my entire ass surgically removed when I stopped for a moment to reflect. What had changed in my life since the itch started? Hmm… well, we had gotten the dog. Could I have contracted some bizarre dog-bung malady? The doctor said that there was no evidence of pinworms and I had long ago stopped eating dog turds on my daily walks, so that was out.





What else? Well, I WAS walking the dog a couple of miles every day. And I DID get kinda sweaty in the assy area during said walks. And the boxers I'd been wearing WERE a cotton-poly blend. And after said walks, I DID go back down to the basement and sit on my vinyl chair for up to 10 uninterrupted hours at a time, creating the perfect environment for a rectal terrarium to thrive.

Hm.

I turned to the very last resource at my disposal. Meijer, or in Michiganderin: The Meijers. If the solution to my derriere dilemma couldn't be solved at the Meijer, I would be itchin' my ass to the grave. I high-tailed it on over there, the front doors wooshed open and I marched straight for the Men's Delicates department. I dug through all the tightie-whities and silky 80s undies until I got a hold of a 3-pack of Fruit of the Loom 100% cotton boxers. They glowed in my shaking hands like… well, like I'd imagine the boxers of someone who lived in Chernobyl might. I almost dropped trou right then and there to pull them on but I restrained myself and waited until I got back home. Besides, I figured I should wash them first – didn't want to get anyone else's fruit juice all up in my loom.

But while I was still at Meijer, I thought I'd take a stroll down the toilet paper aisle, as I am wont to do, and I came across a different brand of "Moist Wipes." Charmin's Freshmates. Wha-huh?! A different brand of flushable moist wipes?! I wasn't informed of this!!! It was a sign. Why not try out the new cottony undies AND rotate in a new brand of moist wipe?! OF COURSE! It all seemed so clear now!!!

So my asshole and I zipped home to try out the new goodies. While my new skivvies were a-tumblin' in the laundry, I decided to see how my new Freshmate and I got along. Besides, it was just about time for my mid-day Operation Dumbo Drop. I pulled out the first 'mate, applied it to its intended target and… the heavens opened up, the angels sang and I'm pretty sure a flock of white doves sprang from my fanny.

As moist and wipeable as the Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes had been, these new Charmin Freshmates were a-moister and a-wipeable-er! It was like mashing a melange of ambrosia, gossamer and bunny tears into my crackhole. I think I actually felt my anus smile, if that's possible. And it was at this very moment that I knew my itching problems had been solved.

And that's pretty much it. No disease. No bugs. No unborn twin. Just sub-par boxers and moist wipe-sensitivity. Not very romantic an ending, I know, but, hey, that's reality. Reality is… irritating. And we look for big, clear-cut solutions to our problems but sometimes the solutions are as simple as changing your underwear.

I think Lennon and McCartney said it best on their song "The End" from Crabby Road: "And in the end, the shit you take is equal to the shit you make."

Although I probably should've quoted something from "The Wipe Album."


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change your subscription or subscribe

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: