Wednesday 28 September 2011

crabbydad - And Now We Wait...

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com


 

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. And Now We Wait...
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

And Now We Wait...



The deed is done. I have successfully tied the dental floss noose round my armpitty intruder. Mind you, it wasn't fucking easy. You try lassoing a meaty nubbin' with one hand. It was like like attempting to extract a greased Vienna sausage from a tub of tapioca with your toes. Which I have tried, and it's not as easy, or delicious, as it sounds.





Anywhich, now the waiting game is on. I'm kind of afraid to look at it -- I kept catching a glimpse of it when I was getting dressed this morning and it kinda looked furious... like this:



If you don't hear from me in a few days, call the authorities... and a good exterminator.
 

More Recent Articles


List Building for Bloggers: Proven email stategies that build your audience, increase engagement and grow your income. Launch pricing available thru May 23, 2011.




 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: