Sunday 30 September 2012

Content-Cooperation.com: StrictRestraint - 08/25/2009 - CoxxAnn Cream Clamped and Waxed

Content-Cooperation.com
Digital Content Distrubition.
StrictRestraint - 08/25/2009 - CoxxAnn Cream Clamped and Waxed
Sep 30th 2012, 19:29

This pain slut has obviously been put through the paces by many before me, but I will make sure that she doesn't forget her visit to StrictRestraint. Heavy impact may be the biggest understatement of all times when it comes to what I put her through. Next, I have her stretched spread eagle on the floor. I apply a zipper to both sides of her body, then cover her in hot wax. I assault her body with canes before I rip the zipper off and leave her on the dungeon floor to recover from the day of pain....The Pope Format: Windows Media Duration: 15:38 Video: 860x484, Windows Media Video 9, 1268kbps Audio: 62kbps File size: 153.5 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: