Tuesday 30 April 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Wail in pain

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Wail in pain
Apr 30th 2013, 23:16


Genres: Gay Hardcore, Gay Fetish, BDSM, Torture, Spanking

Men like Danny, with their heads full of perverted thoughts, need to be trained out of their disgusting straight behaviour. I have an idea that will make this pathetic plumber regret the day he ever picked up a pair of panties to sniff. It's my own special form of 'Aversion Therapy'.

Danny thinks I'm actually being nice to him when I place the knickers over his head, filling his nose with the scent he so badly craves. But this is less of a treat than he thinks. I roughly tape the pants in place over his eyes and in his mouth, and yank his nipples hard before slapping him hard in the face. Despite his fear, the stupid man's cock is rock hard from the humiliating situation, and I shove him onto the bed and hogtie him, spreading his legs to leave him vulnerable and exposed for my every nasty little whim.

I thrust my fingers deep into Danny's arsehole, enjoying the tight feeling of his guts as he clenches and tries to push me out. It's useless resisting when I want to him. I withdraw my fingers and replace them with a vibrator, which I turn up and push right down into his twitching anus. The infernal dildo buzzes away in Danny's bum, and I laugh as the hapless straight man moans and gasps, his dick stiffening at the unwanted stimulation in his shameful hole.

Even though Danny hates what is happening, his dick is aroused, dripping pre-cum all over the sheets, as he breathes in the panties and feels the vibrations on his prostate. Time for the aversion training.
I grab my electric shock zapper and shock his testicles. "Aaaargh!" howls Danny, into his tape gag. But there's worse to come. I shock the head of his dick, glistening with pre-cum. Only Danny's bondage stops him leaping right off the bed. "AAAAAAAGHHHH!!!" I shock it again, and again, leaving no time for recovery or mercy between my vicious bouts of electrocution.

But I'm not even satisfied with these cruel punishments - every part of Danny's body needs to feel the consequences of his stupid simple hetero actions. I tickle the twat's feet until he's almost unable to breathe from his miserable gagged protests. Then, with Danny's smooth soles fully sensitised, I begin caning his feet, each stroke bringing new blazes of agony across his tender arches, before using the electric zapper on his feet instead, bringing his screams to a whole new level as he kicks and struggles. All Danny can do is wail in pain.
I make the once proud straight man kiss my feet and he does so, tears falling from his blindfold as he comes to terms with his lowly new place in the world.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2102kbps
Audio: 62kbps





File size: 278.8 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: