Sunday 28 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Ass Eating mjv

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Ass Eating mjv
Jul 28th 2013, 18:28


Video language: English

I'd booked a session with a new masseur and when I came into his room I was thrilled to see that he was young, fit and already down to his underpants. He was more than willing to help me out of my clothes and soon I was lying naked on the table.
I'm just an ordinary guy – a silver daddy type as you can see so imagine my delight when he immediately began to touch me all over and play with my nipples! Naturally my cock, which I am proud to say is pretty fucking big, sprang into action.
It was great just lying there being stroked and feeling his tongue teasing my bell-end and piss-slit not to mention my balls – this was beyond my wildest dreams.
I'm sure you'll be rock hard yourself when you see this young stud gently tonguing my long, thick, cock. As he wanked me I could feel the spunk begin to build up deep inside me.
But this was only the start!
The sweet young guy seemed happy for me to pull his underpants down and play with his arse and to my delight he was soon straddling me and I giving a beautiful view of his bare bum, his crack and his gorgeous little arse-hole. Could anyone resist the chance to finger this tight young hole? Could anyone resist the chance to get a tongue in there?
I wanted to think that I was the very first man ever to lick this guy's hole, it looked to sweet and innocent – and inviting – and tasted SO good!
You'll wish it was you with this lad's balls resting on your chest showing you the sweetest and most private part of his body – right there for your delight – for your fingers and for your tongue.
I bet you want it to be your spunk dripping over his fingers…….

Format: flv
Duration: 39:01
Video: 720x540, VP6F, 700kbps
Audio: 96kbps





File size: 236.8 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: