Sunday 7 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Blowing Reed

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Blowing Reed
Jul 7th 2013, 11:24


Release Year: 2013
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job

It took a lot of cash to convince Reed to get his first blow job from another dude, but once he agreed, he was already hard as a rock when the cameras started rolling. They say a hard cock doesn't lie. I'll let you decide on this one.
I sat him down on the couch and reached into his gym shorts, amazed at the solid 8-by-6-inch monster inside.
Once I got my lips around his impressive girth, I had to start slowly, working my way down.
Reed put his hands on my head to hold me in place, then proceeded to fuck my mouth with impunity.
"Like that big cock?" he asked in his deep drawl.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1315kbps
Audio: 109kbps





File size: 165.7 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: