Monday 8 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Cutie Exposed

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Cutie Exposed
Jul 8th 2013, 11:02


Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pacinosadventures
Cast: Sarah Rodriquez
Genres: Latino
Video language: English

I have to tell you that sometimes I'm just lucky.. That was the case with meeting Sarah. I happened to be shopping for some new cloths in the mall and I noticed Sarah walking with some friends. She was so damn adorable that I had to meet her. After getting to know her over a few weeks, I finally asked her what she thought about masturbating on camera. She seemed taken back by my question and I thought.. damn there is no way she will do it :( but a week later she called me and said she was down :) The rest is history!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:07
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6530kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 544.5 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: