Thursday 18 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Rainy Day Lay

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Rainy Day Lay
Jul 18th 2013, 13:33


Release Year: 2010
Cast: Angelyca
Genres: straight, brunette, piercings, shaved, petite, skinny, white, 1on1, blow jobs, deepthroat, handjob
Video language: English

I was on the road on this very rainy day when I happened to see this girl on the bus stop waiting for the bus. It was coming down kinda hard out there so me being the nice guy that I am decided to see if I could help her out in some way. She had no ride and couldnt afford to purchase a cab ride so I offered her a ride and some money to see if she wanted to hang out for a bit. About 10 minutes and 400$ later we were about to go back to my place to hang out and get to know each other a little better. We definitely got to know each other, so well that she ended up giving me a blowjob to cum for, and cum I did all over those awesome tits of hers. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:02
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 519.4 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: