Thursday 18 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Summer Hummer

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Summer Hummer
Jul 18th 2013, 14:03


Release Year: 2010
Cast: Summer
Genres: traight, redhead, piercings, shaved, petite, tanlines, tattoo, white, outside, 1on1, blow jobs
Video language: English

Today I was in the park hanging out taking a little quiet walk when I happened to bump into Summyr who was on top of this little mountain all alone reading a book. So I decided to go and be friendly and see what she was up to and possibly even see if we could hang out for a bit. Long story short, she was all alone just reading her book with nothing to do so I offered to see if she wanted to hang out. Before you knew it we were somewhere in the bushes and she was giving me a blowjob I will be remembering for some time to come. I was tyring to keep it down so no one would discover us out there. This girl was awesome great tits nice ass and a pretty pussy. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:46
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 31kbps





File size: 382.9 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: