Sunday 28 July 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Sweet Rush

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Sweet Rush
Jul 28th 2013, 18:33


Release Year: 2011
Cast: Big Tits, Oral, All Sex, POV
Genres: Charity Lane
Video language: English

I saw charity getting out of a DVD rental place and immediately struck up a conversation. She was looking for something to entertain her and I suggested myself. She was not too receptive at first but when I mentioned I would pay her 400 dollars for her time, she became real interested. She hopped into my car and we made our way over to my hotel room. She whipped out my cock and let me know she knew exactly what I was getting at and since it had been two months since her last sexual encounter with her ex-boyfriend, she was ready to really let loose.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:41
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 31kbps





File size: 393.0 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: