Monday 30 September 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Summer Tropmies #3

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Learn to Play the Ukulele

Make your own music in your own way on the ukulele and have fun doing it. This online course is taught by "Cool Hand Uke." Sign up today for just $25.
From our sponsors
Summer Tropmies #3
Oct 1st 2013, 05:04


Release Year: 2000
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Billy Herrington, Jake Armstrong, Jack Reilly, Luke Savage, and Rob Steele.
Genres: Muscles Anal Safe Sex
Video language: English

Last summer, I like to think about it on a day like today. Last summer was my best so far. The winter had been long, gray, cold and horny. I longed for the summer in California. I could hardly wait to add to my collection mementos. My mementos, my trophies are these photographs of my California summer, to remind me of the men who shared their most intimate and private moments with me.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 351.3 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: