Monday 4 November 2013

r1.rssmix.org: CzH 113

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Many wonderful memories are captured in black and white.

With digital photographs, the art is now in creating black and white images. This course will teach you how to use Photoshop techniques to create beautiful images.
From our sponsors
CzH 113
Nov 4th 2013, 14:25


Release Year: 2013
Genres: Duet Sex, Interviews, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Bareback, Kissing, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick, Hairy, Muscles

Even though the city center - especially the Wenceslas Square - is crowded with young tourists I almost never stopped one. But today when I checked an area which is not so popular amongst tourist I met a British or American boy. He seemed quite nice but he was too worried or just arrogant to pay attention to my offers. Who knows. Then I met a cool guy who run butt-naked through a crowded street. For 1,000 crowns. And when I saw his friend coming along I thought I met an angel. A real cutie with a heard-braking smile. And as he moved from Ostrava to Prague for his studies he was interested in making money. And I wasn't a miser this time. I decided for myself: this boy is gonna be mine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1123kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 556.0 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: