Saturday, 28 September 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Hog Tied Tit Torment

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition 
Want free Kindle ebooks?

Sign up to receive the best freebie Kindle ebook deals in your email every day.
From our sponsors
Hog Tied Tit Torment
Sep 29th 2013, 05:13


Release Year: 2013

I love to torment this hot slaves tits and bind her entire face and body in plastic wrap. I really enjoy hog tying this hot slave and insisting that she orgasm as her punishment. When this slave gets extra naughty I ravage her tits with a bunch of clothespins. Anything to torment her boobs. I love to torment my slaves' boobs in any manner possible. I have a few old porcupine quills that I found one day while walking in the woods, and I have saved them in my dungeon for pricking slaves' breasts with. What fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:37
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 709.7 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: