Wednesday 30 April 2008

crabbydad - Computer: Set Blog to Auto-Post...

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. Computer: Set Blog to Auto-Post...
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

Computer: Set Blog to Auto-Post...

The Old Lady's out at some fancy perfess'r-party tonight, so it has been just me and the spawnage all afternoon/eve'n. Hence, I barely have a fucking will-to-live, let alone an ounce of will-to-blog. So, instead, I'm just gonna post some doodles of Mr. Z's that I found tucked in his math book.



I was a little concerned about the fact that he really dislikes math so much, even though he's really good at it. But after seeing these drawings, I couldn't give two shits if he never listens in a math class again. He's basically got a ready-to-program video game idea right there that'd make him (us) millions. I'm calling Nintendo first thing in the morning. Look for it this Xmas: Big Huge Brawl for the Wii!

Crabbydad could be retiring early!


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: