Sunday 22 June 2008

crabbydad - 2:22 -- Time to Move On....

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. 2:22 -- Time to Move On....
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

2:22 -- Time to Move On....

Last night the Old Lady basically gave me the Olympia Dukakis from "Moonstruck" treatment re: my current sickliness and anemic-attitude -- "Snap out of it!" I realized at that moment that, sure, I may feel like crap but I've basically been a shitball to live with, of late, and I'm not doing anyone any favors by bellyachin' all the fucking time.


So, I tried the only sure-fire way of snapping-out-of-it -- I recorded a song with the spawnage. And it worked. I give you "2:22," a musical tribute to Mr. Z and Miss O's favorite time of day. And, best of all, it's exactly one minute long. With a little luck, it will be voted "The Official Song of 2:22." Fingers crossed! Of course, you can do your part by playing it every day (and night) at 2:22. Enjoy.


2:22 by Mr. Z and Miss O


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: