Tuesday 17 June 2008

crabbydad - Your Lips are Sealed...

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. Your Lips are Sealed...
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

Your Lips are Sealed...

So, here's what Blogger is teaching me -- if I take about 12 seconds to crap out a three word post, I get eight comments. If I actually sit down, reflect for a moment and then spend 3 to 5 minutes crapping out a somewhat introspective 403 word essay, I get zilch. Basically, you're reinforcing me to shut the fuck up. I can take a hint.

Last week, we started our CSA thing (Community Supported Agriculture) and I have to say, kudos to Burbanmom for turning us onto this thing -- it's farmfuckingtastic. Every Monday, we show up at the pavilion where they normally hold the local farmer's market, and we load up on our share of veggies and shit. (And it's real shit, too -- clinging to said veggies!) Here's a pic of last week's harvest:



Dug straight outta nature's asshole and into my mouth! It's fucking awesome. It really gives you that holier-than-thou feeling that gives you license to look at all those planet-killers in the Kroger produce section and say, "How DARE you, ma'am?! How DARE you!"

And it's tasty, to boot. Here's the dinner I made for the Crabbyfamily tonight with the spoils from today's harvest:



A little penne with cannellini beans, kale, Swiss chard, Parmesan and an assload of garlic. Mmmmm-mmm! Can't you just taste the moral superiority? I sure did, you imported-from-other-countries-vegetable-eating-bastards.

And speaking of bastards, I'm WAY over my word limit for tonight. This post is over.


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: