Wednesday 26 August 2009

crabbydad - 2 new articles

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 2 new articles

  1. Just Call Me Hairy Howldini...
  2. One Dog, No Cup...
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search crabbydad

Just Call Me Hairy Howldini...

I think I know what my next job is gonna be... Dog Magician!








One Dog, No Cup...

I hit some sort of dog-owner milestone today.





I pulled a clump of shit-caked, long grass strands outta the dog's asshole after he hunched and strained all over the backyard for about five minutes trying to pinch the motherfucker off.

From this day forth, please greet me by shaking my left hand.



More Recent Articles





Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change your subscription or subscribe

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: