Thursday 31 January 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Czech Hunter № 61

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Czech Hunter № 61
Jan 31st 2013, 23:54


Release Year: 2012
Genres: Anal/Oral sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, Public Sex
Video language: English

"I miss the summer already. It is not yet cold but not warm either. And it's rainy – I hate that.
Today was a bit nicer so I prepared myself for a lovely outdoor-fuck. All I needed was a sex partner.
So I had to look – as always – for a cute stranger to persuade. I have tried a lot. But nothing. I decided to go for a coffee when
I saw a young man siting at the bar. He obviously enjoyed his beer and after a short talk I realized that he was open-minded.
He told me that he lost his job and so on. Well, hard times in the Czech Republic these days. But good for me.
A little financial boost is very much appreciated nowadays. And that's exactly what I offered him.
All I wanted in return was a lovely outdoor-fuck as my reward…"

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1156kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 531.3 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: