Tuesday 29 January 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Zeth

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Zeth
Jan 30th 2013, 00:08


Cast: Zeth
Genres: Solo, Muscles, Big Dick, Masturbate, Cumshot
Video language: English

"Zeth just turned 19 and his life is all about school and lifeguarding.
"I've been a lifeguard for about three years now," he told us. "I just like helping people. I like seeing people smile."
Of course, he also likes it because it's a good way to meet girls."It's great during the summer," he said.
"I meet a lot of different girls. Let's just say it's been fun!""Do you show off your abs?" I asked. "To attract them?"
He laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. I do..."Zeth is really sweet and I loved how shy he was. And he does have great abs!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 39kbps





File size: 397.4 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: