Sunday 31 March 2013

r1.rssmix.org: Abe and Jayden

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Abe and Jayden
Mar 31st 2013, 16:08


Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Cumshots, Facial, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.
Video language: English

"I could get used to this," Abe said. "Just come on out, have some sex, and relax!"
That's what I love about Abe... he's so easy going!
"What do you think about Jayden?" I asked.
"He's fun!" Abe replied. "In fact, I even gave him a nickname... 'fun size!'" Jayden laughed.
"Why do you call him 'fun size?'" I asked.
"Well he's smaller than I am," he said. "I like that!"
I could tell that Jayden liked Abe. Every time Abe's dick went in, Jayden looked like he was in heaven!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4693kbps
Audio: 40kbps





File size: 965.4 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: