Saturday 30 March 2013

r1.rssmix.org: A perfect combination.

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
A perfect combination.
Mar 30th 2013, 15:22



Year: 2010
Time: 18 min
Country: USA
Genre: Studs, Twinks, Muscules, Solo, Duets, Trio, Orgy, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Toys, Interracial
Studio: Blue
Description: The last time I worked with Alex Eden I was so impressed with him I could not wait to have him back. Not only is he just so fucking sexy but you can tell he really enjoys having sex. He is a really big boy and I mean big all over. It is that big beefy frame paired with those lips and smile that will really turn you on. Dereck is pretty new to RB and has not really been with a lot of men. I asked him to take a look at the guys on my site and who would he like to be paired with. His answer was of course Alex. Dereck has only been fucked by one guy before so of course he was shy. You never really know how these things are going to turn out when you pair people up. Dereck is gay and Alex bi but that doesn\'t really mean they are going to click on the set. Fortunately for me when I rounded the bedroom I found them laughing and talking and thankfully kidding around with each other. We had Alex do a quick interview...and I do mean quick before we went straight to the action. Both of these guys are kind of quiet but you can tell that Dereck really loved his good hard fuck from Alex. There is one bulge inducing part where you can hear him say fuck me harder! Alex is one hot top and I am sure Dereck will get his turn to top in the very near future. So hmmmm who should I put him with?
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x480 23.98fps 2024kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 32000Hz stereo 32kbps







File size: 135.6 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: