Wednesday 31 October 2012

r1.rssmix.org: As most of you already know I like watching men jerk off.

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
As most of you already know I like watching men jerk off.
Nov 1st 2012, 05:21

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English As most of you already know I like watching men jerk off. Watching you stroke your shaft and fondle your balls as you eye up my body gets me excited. So I've decided to do a series of jack off encouragement videos where I display myself and talk dirty to you to help you produce your best intense orgasms. In this episode I'll discuss why I like being a cum bag for black men, what my spade tattoo means to me and how I'd like to have a cuckold around to clean up my messy pussy after some big black stud has dumped his sperm in me. I'll also request that you stand over me and jerk off in my face to show your appreciation. I love big thick sperm loads so take out your dick and lets get stroking. Lets see just how far you can spurt your sperm stream! Love Always Kayla Format: flv Duration: 28:37 Video: 640x480, FLV1 Audio: 312kbps File size: 497.1 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: