Wednesday 31 October 2012

r1.rssmix.org: My boyfriend Jody Breeze brought home one of his buddies from work Anthony.

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
My boyfriend Jody Breeze brought home one of his buddies from work Anthony.
Nov 1st 2012, 03:21

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English True Story. My boyfriend Jody Breeze brought home one of his buddies from work Anthony. Jody had been bragging at work that he had a big titted white slut girlfriend waiting for him at home. Most of the guys thought he was just bullshitting but Anthony said he was reallyl horny lately and could use a good piece of white girl ass! I was caught totally by surprise when Jody came home from work with Anthony. I asked them if they wanted something to eat and they both responded that what they really wanted was some pussy. I always obey what ever Jody tells me and I'll fuck anyone he wants me to. Plus anyone who knows me knows that I never turn down any big black cock. So upstairs we went for one very hot sex session. At first Anthony was a little uncomfortable but he warmed up quickly to my huge tits and wide ass. I lovingly sucked Jody's cock and balls while Anthony got down and ate my pussy. Then I climbed on top of Jody and slid his huge black cock into my wet cunt. I then stuck my big ass up in the air and offered Anthony my tight ass hole. With the guys pile driving me in both holes I was in sexual ecstasy! I could tell that Anthony was taking full advantage of the opportunity to fuck me up the ass. Both black studs wound up pumping their seed deep into my open cunt doggy style. All I could think about was that this was way better than cooking dinner! Format: flv Duration: 23:17 Video: 640x480, FLV1 Audio: 312kbps File size: 503.8 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: