Tuesday 30 October 2012

r1.rssmix.org: I always like it when big dick black guys compliments me like that.

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
I always like it when big dick black guys compliments me like that.
Oct 31st 2012, 02:21

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English Claudia-Marie was busy doing a "private show" when Richard arrived so I entertained him for a little while by showing him her pictures and website on the internet. I could tell that he really appreciated that I recruited Claudia for him and he said I did a good job and called me a good girl. I always like it when big dick black guys compliments me like that. Anyway when Claudia-Marie was done with her "private show" she started to get a little cocky. She proclaimed that she is a better big black cock whore and a better earner than I am. So I grabbed her by the hair and led her over to Richard so he could put her to the test. She immediately pulled out her big knockers and dropped to her knees to suck Richard's giant black cock and I took pleasure in shoving her head down on his cock until she choked on it. Format: flv Duration: 36:05 Video: 640x480, FLV1, 1464kbps Audio: 250kbps File size: 454.9 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: