Wednesday 31 October 2012

r1.rssmix.org: Maxi and I have always been good friends.

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Maxi and I have always been good friends.
Nov 1st 2012, 04:21

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf Video language: English Maxi and I have always been good friends. When ever the opportunity presents itself we get together for some girl on girl sex. Sucking on her world record size tits is like heaven to me. It takes both hands to hold onto her giant fun bags as I suckle on he nipples. Maxi knows I get off really hard by having my G-spot massaged and because of all the times we've been together she has the technique down pat. Watch how she finger fucks me to a howling orgasm that I'm sure my neighbors heard! Girls just know how to lick that clit and rub the G-spot just right. I love big tit girl sex almost as much as I love BBC. See If you can shoot your load in my face right at the time when Maxi makes me cum. Have Fun and jerk hard. Love Kayla and Maxi. Format: flv Duration: 19:45 Video: 640x480, FLV1 Audio: 312kbps File size: 384.9 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: