Wednesday 23 January 2008

10 Things I wish my parents had taught me… better.

Posted with permission from I'll Eat You Up!

Enough time has passed in my life where I can look back and (mostly) understand the things my parents had taught me, or at least tried to teach me, or maybe forgot to teach me as I was growing up. I wish now that I had paid attention and listened to the importance of knowing these things and how they will ultimately shape the person that I have become, or have yet to become. I plan and hope that I will be able to teach these things to my son, so he truly understands the importance of each lesson as he begins his life. ... read more >>

community Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:12:36 -0600


Source: http://diyfather.com/content/10_Things_I_wish_my_parents_had_taught_me_better
--
To unsubscribe from this feed, click here
To manage other subscriptions, click here
~
Powered by RssFwd, a service of Blue Sky Factory, Inc

No comments: