Tuesday 15 January 2008

OMG! - Not just another Father and Daughter article!!

Having a strong bond between a father and daughter is near and dear to my hear, especially being that I have a 5 month old little girl and I want us to make sure we have the best relationship from a male to female point of view. When i read this article i thought this is everything that i have been thinking and more. It really emphasises the importance of my role to her and makes me feel very priviledged and special, and somewhat scared of making sure I don't stuff up

You can make your own conclusion but from what I read its scary stuff and as a father we have the most influence on our daughters behaviour from a young age.

- Scott

How Dads Can Help Raise Strong Daughters

By Carrie Gress

ROME, DEC. 25, 2007 (Zenit.org).- The way a father treats his daughter is a strong indicator of how she will relate to men for the rest of her life, says author and teen-health expert Doctor Meg Meeker. ... read more >>

No comments: