Tuesday 4 March 2008

Bringing Out the Best in Your Boys

"Girls are so much nicer than boys … I don't know how you cope!"
If you have boys in your home, you will have heard this comment many times. I know, because I have twin boys who are charging through life on anything with wheels, playing war games with anything they can hit each other with and they only know its time to stop when there's tears … ok, so they are only 3 and a half, and they are actually great kids. But compared to their sister, they are FULL-ON!!

I came home yesterday to see my little guys, complete with sheets for capes, jumping off the chairs … they were both Superman, and they were flying. They got so excited to show me as I walked through the door, that the resulted jump ended with my two super heroes taking a hit … busting into tears on the floor. I looked at them, gave them the once-over and said "no blood". With that, they were back up on the chairs as if nothing had happened. ... read more >>

No comments: