Wednesday 5 March 2008

Recycled Father

A term that has come up for father's who are starting a family again.

NEWS FLASH! I am going to become a recycled father!

First; I'm excited, very excited about becoming a Recycled Father.
Second; I'm honoured to be having the chance to have a complete family.

The only concern I had was how will my three children feel about their father having another child, and not only another child but a child that will live with him, and have their father all the time.
So when it came to sharing the news with my children, I just came out with it "Kids, Andrea is up the Duff, your going to have a new brother or sister". They thought I was joking at first, but their expression changed when they saw that I was not joking, they were each excited in their own way.

Nastassja my eldest daughter doesn't hide her excitement, about having a new brother or sister ... read more >>

No comments: