Tuesday 12 February 2008

crabbydad - Rectum?! Yep... sure did...

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for dadgregator@gmail.com

"crabbydad" - 1 new article

  1. Rectum?! Yep... sure did...
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search crabbydad

Rectum?! Yep... sure did...

Oh, hi. I didn't see you there, as I was busy picking pieces of my ass off the floor... you know, the ass that had been ripped clean offa my backhole after pulling a brutal all-weekender, right after pulling a brutal three-or-four-week-freelancer. If I don't ever have to descend into that seeping, hellmouth of a basement to plop my no-longer-there-ass in front of those soul-sucking giant monitors again, it'll be too soon. What's that? I have to do it tomorrow? Oh, okay.

I have to say, though, that part of me relished the challenge of the all-weekender. It was an impossible task I had to accomplish -- create this massive audio demo, chock full of sound effects, music and voice-over, for this project we may or may not get -- but I think it ended up sounding pretty craptacular. It reminded me of the old days... back when I could stay up working until two in the morning, back when I knew people over the age of nine, back when the only extremity that tingled was the one that was supposed to tingle... back when I didn't have to look for energy in the bottom of a 1/2 gallon coffee mug... back before my fucking neck started getting all crepe-y.

The other part of me, though, relishes being a crabby fucking shitball. Who the fuck wants to stay up until two? Working, no less?! And I like hanging around people under ten -- they're very easy to please, I can crack their asses up by simply blowing a fart, and if I manage to feed, clothe and mildly amuse them on a fairly regular basis, they think I'm the fucking shit. And I like coffee, goddammit.

But the crepe-y neck thing is a fucking pisser.


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "crabbydad" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: