Tuesday 19 February 2008

Scotts Weekly Review Article - Bumbo

Here is another device which I think I am in love with at this stage! I believe that it's great for a couple of reasons –

1) My mother brought it so it didnt cost me a cent!

2) Its blue and she is a girl and we are a little over everything being damn pink!

Now its called Bumbo and its a South African seat for feeding your baby to 4 years old in.

It is a lot more stable and seems to fit on all/most surfaces. My mother paid around $60 AUD for it so its a good buy and not a goodbye to your money!!

We have another one which has a table and can be velcroed onto the fronts of chairs and the like – different concept but I understand the appeal of both formats.

It allows for Pyper to sit in it when being fed and therefore she isnt able to get out of it so easily – well at this stage but I have found a couple of things that I will review;

Pros
* Like I said its blue NOT pink ... read more >>

No comments: