Wednesday 13 February 2008

Story Time with Zoë - Volume 1

Welcome to the first of what I hope to be a recurring entry on the pages you see before you. I got the idea for this as I painstakingly labored to bring my adoring masses (all three of you) some Christmas Cheer. It was my first attempt at a podcast. Songs were mislabeled, some were left out, others snuck in there all in an attempt to provide some Yuletide Cheer. Honestly, the entire process was horribly painful and by the time I had completed the podcast, I could care less if Old Saint Nick ever came to see me or for that matter any of you. That's right. For all I cared the fat little elf could find himself stuck in your chimney only to be discovered as his rotting charred corpse began to fall into the embers of your fireplace after months of winter log burning. "Honey, you forgot to open the flue, again. No. Wait. Good God! Honey, take the kids and run, get outta here. That's not soot--it's Santa! ... read more >>

No comments: